home recent topics recent posts search faq  

SkitoSea :: Forum  

user:
psw:
| lost password | register
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Teams Looking for Racers » Rec women's team looking for runner!

5/18/2017 7:05:35 PM

cammorley
cammorley
We're a recreational team in our 20's doing the race for the first time. Our runner had a family emergency and had to drop out last minute. If you can help cover the cost of entry fee we'd love to reimburse her, but understand it's last minute! We're all based out of Seattle / South sound area and are coordinating carpooling and camping on Saturday May 27th. You're invited to join for all the team stuff that you want to participate in!

Best,

Camille
5/23/2017 11:45:58 AM

mollykay24
mollykay24
Hey! I'm a female runner looking to walk on to a team. I'm early 20's and also based out of Seattle. I've never raced in the Ski to Sea, but I recently ran in the Vancouver, BC marathon and will be running in the Seattle Rock 'n' Roll 1/2. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to cover the entry fee. Let me know if you'd like me to help out!
5/25/2017 11:06:38 PM

hanpire
hanpire
Hey there! I'm a 24 year old female runner from Bellingham. I did the running leg for Ski to Sea two years back and I'd love to join you guys and help by paying the fee. I'm not incredibly fast but I do some running still and I enjoy this leg Let me know if you still need someone!

-Hannah

Home » Teams Looking for Racers » Rec women's team looking for runner!